SOLD by DERRICK WILLIAMS | 0433 005 324
FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
Well Presented, Great Street Appeal, Positive Return, Open Plan Living, in a Convenient Location.
In prime position, this brick and tile family home offers loads of potential and would be ideal for buyers looking at a very positive return along with minimal maintenance. Featuring four good size bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and a flowy floorplan 11 Rachel Drive has a good sense of space throughout. Other features include remote DLUG, air conditioning, ceiling fans, kitchen with a dishwasher and plenty more.
Why we love this home:
- 4 good size bedrooms: All with built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom complete with ensuite, walk-in robe & access to the backyard
- Large open plan kitchen: loads of cupboard space, dishwasher, ceramic cooktop
- Open plan dining
- Spacious open plan lounge room with air-con & ceiling fan
- Main bathroom with shower and separate bath
- Internal laundry
- Remote double lock-up garage with internal entry and backyard entry
- Garden shed
- Flat & fenced 501m2
- Crestmead State Primary School
- Marsden State Primary School
- Marsden State High School
- St Francis College (Prep – year 12)
- Daycare Centres
- Shopping Centre
- Public transport
- Parks and playgrounds
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.