OUTSTANDING ORMISTON | The home for every season.
Winter with a roaring fireplace in the lounge and a sandstone fire pit in the backyard for entertaining, Summer with a tropical swimming pool, Spring watching the whales come in 300m away and Autumn, watching the leaves turn in the tree-lined, leafy backyard.
This home will also suit the seasons of your life, from when the kids are young - playing in the large backyard, and learning to swim in the tropical pool, to school-age – walking to Ormiston Primary 100m down the road, and to Scouts located just down the street, to teenagers in their teenage retreat – walking distance to the train and shops, and sporting facilities, with plenty of room for their "starter" cars! Then once they move out –a low maintenance property with plenty of room for caravan storage and a man cave. Not to mention the gardens that will bring out the green thumb in you! Then, once you decide to move on, you will have the option to subdivide the block and make a profit (STCA).
Full of character and tastefully renovated the stylish home is perfectly positioned to take advantage of all that the Redlands has to offer. With the calming shores of the Moreton Bay waters edge only 300 metres away and having gorgeous parklands and walking paths all around, this is true Bayside living at its finest. Close by are shops, cafés, and restaurants as well as sporting grounds and recreation areas for your enjoyment.
A short stroll to not only Ormiston Primary School, and Ormiston College, the Ormiston Train station is only a few minutes' walk away as well.
All of this plus guaranteed future growth due to sitting on an 809m2 block with 20m frontage 'splitter block' (STCA).
This beautiful home is comprised of:
• Unique character and layout over split levels with vaulted and high ceilings
• Stunning polished hardwood timber floors
• Four generous sized bedrooms - 3 with built-in wardrobes
• Modern private ensuite to master bedroom
• 4th Bedroom Suitable as Home Office/Separate Study
• Huge downstairs family living area flowing out onto the outdoor entertaining area
• Large upstairs living area or retreat featuring a gorgeous wood burning fireplace and opening onto a Juliette style front balcony
• Huge modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space featuring a freestanding 900mm gas/electric cooker along with dishwasher
• Family dining room adjacent the kitchen that opens out on to a second larger front balcony that catches the beautiful morning sun. Perfect for a relaxed Sunday breakfast.
• Spacious and open outdoor entertaining area with built-in BBQ and kitchen area
• Large back yard for the family to enjoy, the centrepiece of which is the sandstone block firepit
• Private tropical inground saltwater swimming pool with waterfall feature, along with sun protective shade sail
• Oversized double lock up garage (possible triple) with drive-thru access to another parking space and the back yard
• Hard standing concrete parking space for caravan/boat/jet skis also with space for another 4 cars
• 809m2 block with 20m frontage able to be subdivided
Get in quick as this one is sure to be popular with everyone! For more information and to arrange an inspection contact Exclusive Marketing Agent CHRIS ROY on the details above today!
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.