SOLD by ALL PROPERTIES GROUP GOLD COAST - VELI VELEBIT | 0433 246 847
ALL PROPERTIES GROUP - GOLD COAST & VELI VELEBIT SOLD…
- | 118 Monterey Keys Drive Helensvale | -
Contemporary home set within an expansive single-level floor plan with impeccable street presence in the beautiful Monterey Keys estate
Two large separate living areas join expansive alfresco entertaining beside the sparkling in-ground pool, and no expense has been spared throughout this home including the lush carpet in bedrooms and vinyl flooring throughout the rest of the home. Over $60k was spent on renovations.
CLICK HALFWAY DOWN THE PAGE UNDER "FLOOR PLANS AND TOURS" ON "EXTERNAL LINK" AND HAVE A PLAY WITH OUR EXCLUSIVE STYLING AND FLOOR PLAN TOOLS.
• Spacious and open plan lounge/dining room with a recess that fits a frameless 70-inch television
• Large separate open-plan family/dining area with premium vinyl floor
• Renovated chef's kitchen with large 60 mm waterfall benchtop caesar stone island breakfast bar, and quality appliances
• All new LED lights throughout
• 6.6kw solar with 24 panels
• Brand new laundry
• Living/dining area opens to the huge covered patio in the stunning tropical backyard
• Balinese-style gazebo with bar plus poolside deck for stunning resort-style alfresco living
• Re-tiled in-ground pool with a frameless glass fence, plus tropical gardens
• Multiple power points around the garden for additional outdoor lighting
• Master bedroom opens to poolside patio and features a renovated en-suite and great size walk-in robe
• Ducted Samsung smart touch screen wifi throughout the home
• Ceiling fans to all four bedrooms
• Immaculate main bathroom in stylish black with separate bath and shower
• Built-in robes to second and third bedrooms; fourth bedroom suits use as a home office
• Crim - safe security screens
• Freshly painted throughout 18 months ago; Foxtel connected; plumbed water tank
• Single garage with air-conditioned retreat/office can be converted back to double garage with ease
• garden shed at the back hidden away nicely
• Side access for a small boat or Jetski
The home also boasts a peaceful position with no street noise to resort-style living at the rear.
There is a bus stop within walking distance, and Helensvale train station, tram station, shops and schools are all nearby.
The home is also close to Gold Coast theme parks, a short drive to stunning Sanctuary Cove marina village and less than 25 minutes to Surfers Paradise.
Contact Veli - 0433246847
All Properties Group Gold Coast
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.