SOLD by DERRICK WILLIAMS | 0433 005 324
ALL PROPERTIES GROUP & DERRICK WILLIAMS SOLD…
- | 12 Bursaria Street Chrestmead | -
Feels Like New, Renovated, Move-in Ready, Spacious Living, Drive Through Access, Convenient Location.
In prime position, 12 Bursaria Street is within walking distance to all amenities including schools, public transport, parklands, shopping centres, PCYC having everything you need at arms reach. With almost new everything you won't need to lift a finger for this neat and tidy family home, featuring a new kitchen and bathroom, freshly painted, new fixtures throughout and set on a generous 644m2 flat block with drive through access giving you loads of options and plenty of potential.
Offering three bedrooms, air conditioning, ceiling fans, spacious living area with open plan dining and a flowy floorplan. Also featuring a length of the house outdoor entertaining, security screens throughout, Colorbond fencing, internal laundry, garden shed and much more.
Why we love this home:
- 3 bedrooms: all with built-in wardrobes, master with air-con, all with ceiling fans,
- New modern kitchen: quality appliances including dishwasher, touch ceramic cooktop & large cavity for fridge
- New bathroom with shower & separate deep bath
- New toilet separate
- Open plan dining
- Spacious living area with air con, ceiling fans
- Security screens throughout
- New flooring
- Internal laundry
- Length of the house outdoor entertaining area
- Garden shed
- Privacy hedging
- Fully fenced 644m2 block with the double gate drive through access
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.