SOLD by DERRICK WILLIAMS | 0433 005 324
ALL PROPERTIES GROUP & DERRICK WILLIAMS SOLD…
- | 12 Slate Court Logan reserve | -
Plantation Build, Luxury Family Home, Huge Floor plan, Multiple Living Areas, Immaculate Presentation, Oversized Everything, So Many Extras and a Prime Location.
Prestigious and flawless with an abundance of irresistible features, 12 Slate Court is positioned in a quiet cul de sac and offers unbelievable street appeal in a family friendly location and is perfect for buyers searching for a spacious layout with low a maintenance yard and privacy without having to lift a finger. In a class of its own and featuring many comforts most could only dream, this sophisticated gem boasts a generous 240m2 floorplan creating great flow throughout.
With extras galore you're sure to notice that no expense has been spared, offering stone benchtops, air conditioning, ceiling fans, walk in linen cupboard, amazing tranquil outdoor entertaining area and much more. This astonishing home is all style, space, luxury and clearly has the WOW factor.
Why we love this home:
- 4 oversized bedrooms: all with built-ins wardrobes & ceiling fans
- Master bedroom: elegant ensuite including huge shower plus his & hers basins (stone benchtops), walk in robe, air conditioning & ceiling fan
- Large open plan kitchen: quality appliances, 900mm gas cooktop, dishwasher, stone benchtops, breakfast bar, massive island, walk in pantry, and plenty of cupboard space
- Separate media room
- Open plan dining
- Spacious open plan living room with air conditioning flowing out to alfresco
- Modern main bathroom with bathtub, separate shower & stone benchtops
- Large internal laundry
- Walk in linen cupboard
- Extra storage/linen cupboards
- Remote double lock-up with internal entrance
- Tinted windows
- Extra high ceilings
- Private outdoor entertaining area with a bush backdrop
- Side gate access for small car/trailer
- Easy care gardens
- Fully fenced 403m2 flat block
- State Primary & Secondary Schools
- St Francis College (Prep - year 12)
- Day care centres
- Shopping Centre
- Public transport
- 100m walk to parks & playgrounds with BBQ's and outdoor gym
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.