SOLD by DERRICK WILLIAMS | 0433 005 324
ALL PROPERTIES GROUP & DERRICK WILLIAMS SOLD…
- | 13 Glendale Street Marsden | -
Fully Renovated, Move-in Ready, Huge Backyard, Drive Through Access, Massive Shed, Sparkling Swimming Pool in a Convenient Location.
In prime position, 13 Glendale Street is only minutes to all amenities including schools, public transport, parklands, shopping centres. Resting on a very generous 1008m2 flat block with side access to the dream backyard featuring an amazing swimming pool, huge shed and still plenty of room for the kids and furry ones to run around.
Offering three bedrooms with walk-in robes/built-in wardrobes this renovated high set family home has an abundance of space both inside and outside. Freshly painted throughout with a new kitchen, new bathroom, upstairs and downstairs living, new blinds, kitchenette and much more this gem would be ideal for all families wanting room to move around and not have to lift a finger.
Why we love this home:
- 3 bedrooms: all bins/walk-in robes, one with air-con
- New kitchen: plenty of storage, island bench with breakfast bar, new appliances including ceramic touch cooktop, oven and soft close draws/cupboards
- New bathroom: oversized shower, toilet, his and hers vanity's
- Open plan lounge/dining with air-con
- Study nook
- Updated flooring
- Modern lighting
- New blinds throughout
- Downstairs multi-purpose rooms
- Downstairs laundry & toilet
- Downstairs kitchenette
- Security screens
- Freshly painted inside and outside
- Front and back external stairs
- Drive through access
- 6m x 6m powered shed (double roller doors)
- In-ground swimming pool
- Easy care gardens
- 1008m2 flat block
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.