SOLD by DERRICK WILLIAMS | 0433 005 324
ALL PROPERTIES GROUP & DERRICK WILLIAMS SOLD…
- | 130 Macarthy Road, Marsden | -
Enormous 6 Bedroom Family Home, Huge 1313m2 Flat Block, Drive Through Access, Multiple Living Spaces, Loads of Potential and in a Convenient Location.
In prime position and tucked away 130 Macarthy Road is only minutes to all amenities including schools, public transport, parklands, shopping centres. Resting on a very generous 1313m2 flat block with drive through access you will be spoilt for choice with options and still have plenty of room for the kids and furry ones to run around.
Offering six bedrooms and two living areas this family home has an abundance of space both inside and outside. The hallway is said to be literally the length of a cricket pitch which is very believable and services this flowy floorplan with convenience. Freshly painted inside and with the exterior awaiting your own colour scheme this gem is ideal for large families searching for a home to make their own, with room to put the pool, shed and somewhere to store the caravan, truck, boat or trailer. Positive investment for the savvy investor having an amazing return and potential building options upon council approval.
Why we love this home:
- 6 bedrooms: 4 with built in robes & 3 with ceiling fans
- Master bedroom: ensuite, walk in robe, ceiling fan & patio access
- Modern kitchen: 900mm gas cooktop and good storage space
- Large main bathroom: Shower and separate bath
- Open plan lounge room with air con & ceiling fan
- Media room or second living room with ceiling fan
- Open plan dining flowing out to courtyard
- Freshly painted throughout internal
- Security screens
- Private courtyard
- Drive through access
- 3m x 3m garden shed
- Easy care gardens
- 1313m2 flat block
- Previous rent: $550 per week
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.