SOLD by DERRICK WILLIAMS | 0433 005 324
Huge Family Home on Big Block with Three Living Areas
Over Sized Everything, Drive Through Access, Tonnes of Space, Fresh Produce, Fantastic Location in Quiet Cul De Sac, Loads of Extras and Perfect Environment for Family Living.
With its large floor plan and massive backyard 14 Greenvale Court will immediately wow you from the moment you walk in. Clearly not short on space this brick and tile home offers you three separate living areas, four giant bedrooms, open plan living and is ideal for large families looking for plenty of room to spread out. Other features include three air conditioned rooms, double lock-up garage with drive through access, security screens, water tank, garden sheds, covered outdoor entertaining area, bird aviary, an array of fruit trees and a yard big enough to let your imagination run wild.
Why we love this home:
- 4 oversized bedrooms all with built-ins
- Master bedroom complete with en suite, walk in robe & air con
- Huge lounge room with air conditioning
- Open plan kitchen: dishwasher, wall mount oven, ceramic cooktop, double door fridge cavity, ceiling fan, walk in pantry and plenty of storage
- Media room
- Open plan dining room
- Third living space is open plan with air con with access through to outdoor entertaining
- Main bathroom: shower and bathtub with alcove vanity
- Internal laundry
- Tranquil outdoor entertaining area
- Security screens on doors and windows
- 3 garden sheds
- Water tank
- Bird aviary
- Fruit trees: Mandarin, Guava, lemon, mango trees and macadamia
- Double lock-up garage with internal entrance and drive through access
- Fully fenced 837m2 flat block
- Yugumbir State Primary School
- Regents Park State Primary School
- St Bernadines Catholic Primary School
- Browns Plains State Primary School
- Browns Plains State High School
- Day care Centres
- Shopping Centre
- Public transport
- Parks and playgrounds
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.