Rare Executive Home - Delightful Garden
Ready in early January, this home is a Must-See now!
*Please abide by any Covid instructions*
With no further photos until January, you will need to trust us when we say that this home is an Executive quality huge family home, in a great location with masses of space inside and out, just check out the floorplan.
Featuring 4 huge bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, 2 bathrooms (grand master with en-suite and walk-in wardrobe), large lounge room as well as open plan family and dining areas, and an office/study, there is so much on offer.
There's a massive media/rumpus room, kids retreat and a generous entertaining area leading out to the relaxing garden which has 2 storage sheds.
If you've been looking for a larger than average home in the area, with all the added extras, look no further than 14 Swanbrook Pl Parkinson. You will need to call to arrange a private viewing
The huge chef's kitchen is big enough for any size family and has stainless steel appliances and a dishwasher, all in fantastic condition.
Sitting on a generous 809m2 allotment, this home is perfect for those that want the large home with the flexibility of a larger block which is rare to find. Be sure to check the open home schedule.
14 Swanbrook Pl features at a glance:
* Master bedroom is very large with walk-in wardrobe, en-suite, air conditioning and ceiling fan
* All 4 bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
* Massive tiled formal lounge room
* Well designed kitchen modern appliances
* Remote double garage
* Large open family and dining combination
* Media/office room
* Ducted Air Conditioning throughout the home
* Very spacious entertaining patio
* Security screens & doors throughout
* Garden shed and storage shed
* Side Access
* Close walking distance to schools, shops and transportation
* Pets on application
We look forward to seeing you at 14 Swanbrook Pl
BOOK AN INSPECTION: Make sure you don't miss out - Register today! We really want to meet you.
By registering, you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellation to the inspection.
All Properties Group is not held responsible for providing prospective tenants with cancellation notices or other relevant information should they not be registered to attend
Prior to visiting any property, we ask that you agree to the following.
1. You will enter the home per family. No children or the elderly
2. We will open any doors needed
3. We can allow you to have 5 mins in the home
4. All internal doors will be open, NO cupboards are to be opened by visitors
5. Hand sanitiser or wipes will be made available
6. All other business after the inspection will be by electronic means