SOLD by EMMA WALTER | 0404 478 102
ALL PROPERTIES GROUP & EMMA WALTER SOLD…
"Parkinson Outlook" | 15/1 Daintree Drive, Parkinson
PRISTINE TOWNHOUSE - STRETTON CATCHMENT!!
Here's a prime proposition for buyers looking for low maintenance living, first home buyers or investors looking for a solid return on their next property investment in a super location! Walk to the bus, shops and childcare centre. Close to motorways and major supermarkets.
Part of a small, managed complex with facilities including inground swimming pool, this complex offers a welcoming environment and the opportunity to enjoy spacious modern living without the maintenance. This particular townhouse benefits from an extra generous rear yard with Sir Walter lawn and privacy hedges, sit downstairs and enjoy or upstairs on the balcony and take in the breezes.
Includes but not limited to:-
- Air Conditioner and plenty of windows for natural airflow
- Large modern kitchen with quality appliances including dishwasher
- Covered patio area with large concreted space and tidy gardens with Sir Walter lawn and privacy hedges
- Generously sized master bedroom with private balcony offering delightful views, stylish ensuite, air conditioning and walk-in robe
- Two other good size bedrooms with fans and built-in robes
- Main bathroom is of good size and fitted with a large vanity for storage
- Single remote garage and downstairs powder room with laundry
- Modern interior décor, quality flooring and tiling
- Security screens and individual water meter & dishwasher
- NBN Ready
- Body Corporate is $74.16 per week or $890 per quarter
- Rates $350 per quarter
- Separate Water metres
- Water is approximately $300 per quarter
- Built 2003
- On-site management service
- In-ground pool and communal patio entertaining area
- Pets allowed subject to approval
- Plenty of visitor parking bays throughout
- Walking distance from bus stop, short drive or walk to shops
- Stretton Catchment
- Disclosure Statement available
Highly rentable, this attractive townhouse would be snapped up by executive couples and families looking for a secure and quality rental in this popular area. Alternatively buy to move into, with nothing to do and enjoy a peaceful lifestyle with complete convenience. Don't delay this townhouse is now vacant and ready for your immediate inspection.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.