SOLD by DERRICK WILLIAMS | 0433 005 324
ALL PROPERTIES GROUP & DERRICK WILLIAMS SOLD…
- | 15 Jarvis Street Holmview | -
Plenty of Space, Amazing views, Open Plan Living, 1023 Block with Drive Through Access, Big Shed, Jacuzzi, Loads of Extras and Convenient Location.
Tonnes of room and move-in ready 15 Jarvis Street offers a good sense of space with its open plan living and oversized land. Perfectly positioned at the end of a quiet cul de sac this three bedroom brick and tile family home features drive through access to a 6m x 6m powered shed and gives you unlimited options in a prime location. Other features include amazing outdoor living with a built-in jacuzzi, garden shed, air-cons and ceiling fans, roof restoration, 20-panel solar power, new lighting, freshly painted throughout and almost everything to make this a comfortable family home.
Why we love this home:
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-ins, all new ceiling fans, master with air-con
- Open plan dining
- Spacious lounge with air-con & ceiling fan
- Good size retro kitchen with quality appliances including dishwasher
- Security screens throughout
- New modern lighting
- Freshly painted throughout
- Large internal laundry
- Single lock up carport with drive through access
- 6m x 6m shed with power and double roller doors
- 3m x 3m garden shed
- 5 KW solar power
- Roof restoration
- Mountain views from the patio
- Spacious tiled outdoor entertaining with kitchen servery & built-in jacuzzi
- Fully fenced 1023 block
- Tranquil gardens creating privacy
- Edens Landing State School
- Holmview Central Shopping Centre
- Daycare Centres
- Walk to public transport (bus & train)
- Parks and playgrounds
- Quick access to Pacific Motorway
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.