ALL PROPERTIES GROUP & DERRICK WILLIAMS SOLD…
SOLD by DERRICK WILLIAMS | 0433 005 324
- |15 Mahonia Court Crestmead | -
New Everything, Immaculate Family Home, Open Plan Living, Move-in Ready, Spacious Floorplan, Drive Through Access, Loads of Extras, Quiet Cul de sac and a Convenient Location.
In prime position and fully renovated 15 Mahonia Court is close to all amenities including schools, public transport, parklands and shopping centres. Offering an open flowy floorplan, easy access to the backyard and plenty of options for the pool or big shed.
All class and sophistication this amazing brick and tile home features four good size bedrooms, elegant kitchen and bathroom, spacious lounge room, open plan living, air con, quality finishes and lighting throughout, extra wide and high remote double lock-up carport with drive through access to fit the boat and caravan, garden sheds and much more. Nothing to do, just sit back, relax and enjoy.
What we love about this home:
- 4 bedrooms: all with ceiling fans, 3 with built in robes
- Master bedroom: built in robe, air con & ceiling fan
- Open plan kitchen with quality appliances, stone benchtops, soft close draws, plenty of cupboard & bench space, breakfast bar, large fridge cavity
- Luxury bathroom with oversized shower
- Spacious open plan lounge room with air conditioning & ceiling fan
- Open plan dining flowing out to courtyard
- Second separate living area
- Remote double lock up carport with drive through access
- Security screens throughout
- Freshly painted inside & outside
- New flooring throughout
- New fixtures and lighting throughout
- Compliant smoke alarms
- Relaxing paved courtyard
- 2 x garden sheds 3m x 3m
- Easy care gardens
- Fully fenced 615m2 block (Colorbond)
- Kensington Fair Shopping Centre
- Marsden on Fifth Shopping Complex
- Public Transport
- St Francis College (Prep to Grade 12)
- State Primary and Secondary Schools
- Day Care Centres
- Easy access to Logan Motorway
- Crestmead PCYC
- Parks & playgrounds
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.