Inspect now and make it yours!!
The owner has decided to sell and the tenant has moved so your opportunity has come up right now. Such a great investment or purchase to live in. Welcome to 'The Promenade' in Browns Plains, a secure complex with security gate and CCTV throughout. Choose from not one, but two recreational pools, BBQ areas, perfect for relaxing and a laid back Life Style. Low Body Corporate is approx $55.87 per week, $2905.20 per year.
When you enter the front door of this home you will be immediately impressed with the size of the open plan living space, a space that flows out to the gorgeous undercover entertainment area and courtyard. You have a well-appointed kitchen with all modern stainless steel appliances. Upstairs are 3 Bedrooms, Master has the ensuite.
The list of features includes ...
* 3 bedrooms + Study nook
* Main bedroom with ensuite and air-conditioning
* Bathrooms: 2 including ensuite/ extra toilet downstairs
* Gourmet kitchen design with stone benchtop/Stainless steel appliances
* Single lock up garage
* Gas Hot water
* Vertical blinds to windows and doors
* Security screens to all ground-level windows and doors
* Intercom from the front Security gate to townhouse
* Split system reverse cycle to living & master bedroom
* Ceilings fans to Bedrooms 2 & 3
* Remote control garage door
* Voice intercom to the front gate
* 3000L water tank
* AAA-rated energy efficiency appliances
* Undercover Entertainment Area, Verandah
* NBN internet ready
* Built in 2012
* Low Body Corporate is approx $55.87 per week, $2,905.20 per year
* Rates are approx $64.43 per week
Complex Features: 2 x Recreational pools, 2 x Covered BBQ areass, Onsite manager, Secure gated complex, 2 x large grassed recreational areas, CCTV surveillance In Complex
2 minutes to the Grand Plaza Shopping Centre, 10 minutes to Logan City, 30 minutes to the Brisbane CBD, 40 minutes to the beautiful beaches of the Gold Coast
A lovely townhouse but don't take to long, make it yours. Don't Delay Call Emma Walter 0404 478 102 today!!!
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquires and obtain their own legal advice.