SOLD by DERRICK WILLIAMS | 0433 005 324 ALL PROPERTIES GROUP & DERRICK WILLIAMS SOLD - | 16 Mitchum Way, Crestmead | -
Private Family Retreat, Spacious Flowy Floor plan, Multiple Living Areas, Immaculate Presentation, Unique Design, Quiet Family Friendly Cul De Sac.
Pure class and sophistication 16 Mitchum Way is perfectly positioned at the end of a quiet cul de sac and offers astonishing street appeal in a family friendly location. Attracting all buyers looking for a quality brick and tile home with loads of space and plenty of privacy.
This unique property is set on a rare 770m2 block and features grand double door entry, spacious open plan living, abundance of natural light, architectural designed skylight, air conditioning, solar power & solar hot water, an amazing tranquil outdoor entertaining area, flat pad to home the caravan/boat or trailer and much more. Guaranteed you have not seen a home like this on the market and is one of Crestmead's most elite family homes.
Why we love this home:
- 4 good sized bedrooms: all with built in wardrobes
- Master bedroom: large en suite, walk in robe, air conditioning, patio access
- Huge open plan kitchen: dishwasher, modern appliances, walk in pantry, breakfast bar and plenty of cupboard space
- Oversized formal lounge room & dining big enough to accommodate any lounge suite
- Open plan dining flowing out to patio
- Separate second living area featuring an amazing architectural designed skylight and air conditioning
- Modern main bathroom with bathtub and shower
- Solar power
- Solar hot water system
- Security screens throughout
- Quality fixtures and window dressings throughout
- Massive walk-in linen room
- Remote double lock-up with internal and external entrances
- Private outdoor entertaining area
- Garden shed
- Private tranquil gardens
- Vegetable gardens
- Fully fenced 770m2
- St Francis College (Prep - year 12)
- Crestmead Primary School
- Marsden Primary School
- Marsden High School
- Day care centres
- Shopping Centre
- Public transport
- Crestmead PCYC
- Parks and playgrounds
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.