SOLD by CAESAR WALKINS | 0466 969 017
ALL PROPERTIES GROUP & CAESAR WALKINS PRESENT…
YOURS for 2020!!! - "2" for the Price of "1"
This property is like no other in the area. Not one, but two homes on 6.25 acres set in a gorgeous bushland setting.
Wake up to the sound of birds and fresh mountain air.
Located in Tamborine, this acreage is the sort of property every extended family wants!
It includes two totally separate 3 bedroom homes with separate electricity to both houses. The main home has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, formal & casual living areas and a beautiful brick open fireplace to gather around in winter.
The second house is a Double story brick home with 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom and recently painted throughout. Set on a 6.25 piece of usable land there is plenty of room for the horses and ample water supply with two dams stocked with fish.
Both properties have a distinct European influence and of solid construction. Other great features are the in-ground swimming pool, landscaped gardens and main road frontage that is perfect for a home-based business.
All of this is perfectly situated - 40-minute drive to Brisbane & The Gold Coast, a 20-minute drive from M1, with the school bus at the front door.
The Tamborine National park is directly opposite which is ideal for the horse lover - trail ride until your heart is content!
This versatile property has a variety of options - you choose which one suits you.
A -Live in the main house and put the grandparents or the Adult children in the second house
B - Rent out both properties with a total rental income of approx $850.00 per week
Air BNB POTENTIAL!!!
C - You choose which house you want to live in and rent the other one out for approx $425 per week
• Brick & Tile ...34 years old
• Timber Window Frames
• Wrap around verandahs with slate floors
• Fly Screens throughout
• Formal Entry
• Formal lounge with a window seat and Brick open fireplace
• 3 Bedrooms with ceiling fans & one room have a built-in study & robe (Master bedroom with direct access to the patio ensuite with toilet & shower)
• Renovated Main bathroom
• Internal laundry
• Separate toilet
• Study Nook
• Kitchen with electric oven & cook-top, range hood, breakfast bar and small dining area in the kitchen
• The casual living area or formal dining
• Formal Entrance
• Renovated Main Bathroom with Shower, Bath & Toilet
• Recently painted throughout
• Formal Lounge with access to the patio
• Internal timber Stairs
• Kitchen with new electric oven & cook-top & microwave
• Dining room with bay window overlooking the back of the property
• 2 Bedrooms one with a robe and dormer windows
• Study Nook
AROUND THE PROPERTY
• In ground Swimming Pool with pump house
• Double Carport
• Rainwater Storage
• Houses have separate electricity meters
• 2 Dams stocked with fish and irrigation pipes throughout property
• 6.25 Useable Acres (2.52ha)
• Compost area
• Mower Carport
• Double Carport with workshop area
• Garden Shed
• School Bus at the front door
Massive 3 Bay Shed for all your storage needs or incredible workspace.
Ring Caesar on 0466 969 017 to book your private inspection.