SOLD by DERRICK WILLIAMS | 0433 005 324
ALL PROPERTIES GROUP & DERRICK WILLIAMS SOLD…
- | 2 Benedict Place, Springfield Lakes | -
Desirable Lakeside Location, Spacious Living, Loads of Extras, Immaculate Presentation, Move-in Ready & Walk to Everything.
Set on a large corner block in the highly sought-after Springfield Lakes community is this immaculately presented family home offering relaxed and light-filled living. Whether you're a growing family or you simply love entertaining, there is so much to love about this must-see abode. Meticulous gardens and lush lawn surround this residence while inside, bright and open plan living will appeal to those who need room to move and play.
With four bedrooms, all with built-in robes, ceiling fans and air conditioning while the master suite enjoys access to the patio, walk-in robe and an ensuite featuring a spa and a separate shower. The heart of the layout in the kitchen with lots of storage, dishwasher, ceramic cooktop, wall oven and breakfast bar where everyone can enjoy casual dining. The open plan kitchen overlooks the living and dining area that flows out to the alfresco. For added flexibility, there is also a study with air conditioning and ceiling fan plus an oversized second lounge that also opens out to the alfresco.
The long list of features includes an internal laundry with plenty of storage, ducted air, solar power, quality window dressings and security screens throughout, freshly painted inside and outside, 3m x 4m shed for storage, remote double lock-up garage and the roof has been restored to make this a move-in ready home.
2 Benedict Court is located in a quiet family-friendly cul de sac, just moments from all the services you could ever need. Springfield Fair, the local shops and Springfield Lakes State School are only minutes away and you are also close to Springfield Station, Woodcrest College, Orion Springfield and Springfield Anglican College. The lakeside Lions Park has located just steps from your door,
perfect for afternoons spent relaxing as you take in the views.
Why we love this home:
- 4 bedroom: all built-ins, ceiling fans and air-con
- Main bathroom with shower and separate bath
- Spacious master suite: walk-in robe, large en-suite with spa and separate shower, loads of storage, access to patio
- Study with air con & ceiling fan
- Large open plan kitchen: loads of bench space & cupboards, dishwasher, ceramic cooktop, wall mount oven & breakfast bar to accommodate the whole family
- Open plan living area with ceiling fan & alfresco access
- Oversized second lounge with ceiling fan with patio access
- Internal laundry with cupboard space
- Tranquil outdoor entertaining area
- Grand entry: double doors & screens
- Ducted air conditioning with zone control
- Quality window dressings throughout
- Solar power
- Security screens throughout
- Roof restoration
- Freshly painted
- 3m x 4m shed
- Remote double lock-up garage with internal entry
- Easy care gardens with privacy hedges
- Restored driveway
- 306m2 under roof
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.