SOLD by DERRICK WILLIAMS | 0433 005 324
ALL PROPERTIES GROUP & DERRICK WILLIAMS SOLD…
- | 20 Lorikeet Way Crestmead | -
Immaculate Presentation, Open Plan Living, Move-in Ready, Large Backyard, Loads of Extras and Convenient Location.
Elegant and sophisticated brick & tile family home featuring a well thought out flowy floor plan with a spacious backyard that appeals to all lifestyles. With nothing to do but move in, 20 Lorikeet Way offers a good sense of space with its high pitch ceilings, open plan living and oversized sliders that glide through to the covered outdoor entertaining. This quality home includes matching stone bench tops throughout, two air conditioners, ceiling fans, remote DLUG and extra high carport for the boat or caravan, security screens, shed, potential drive through access and much more.
Why we love this home:
- 4 good size bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans
- Master bedroom: built-in wardrobes, air con, ceiling fan and bathroom access
- Modern bathroom with shower and bath, stone bench tops and separate toilet
- Huge lounge room with air conditioning and pitched ceilings
- Modern open plan kitchen: stone bench tops and stainless appliances including dishwasher
- Open plan dining that flows through to outdoor entertaining area
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Side courtyard
- Security screens on doors and windows
- Garden sheds
- Remote double lock-up garage with internal & backyard entry
- Extra high double carport
- Fully fenced 601m2 flat block with potential drive through access
- Crestmead State Primary School
- Marsden State Primary School
- Marsden State High School
- St Francis College (Prep – year 12)
- Day care Centres
- Shopping Centre
- Public transport
- Parks and playgrounds
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.