This Brand new home has just been completed and ready for a new owner. Built with the family in mind you are going to love the seperate kids retreat behind a large barn style door. The kids can be playing, watching tv, showering or just laying in bed in their own seperate wing.
Meanwhile you could be enjoying entertaining guests under your large tiled alfresco area, relaxing in your oversized combined living and dining or cooking up a feast in this well thought out kitchen and oversized butlers pantry.
Overall the builder has designed a well rounded home in a quiet new street which is predominantly owner occupied. So what are you waiting for? You know this won't last long!
Features you'll enjoy;
- Large Central Master suit with His and Hers WIR
- Stunning Ensuite with double vanity and rain shower head
- 3 Oversized bedrooms with Mirrored BIR (1 with study nook)
- Seperate Kids wing with sliding Barn door
- Massive Combined Living and Dining
- Stunning kitchen with stone bench tops, 90cm gas cooktop and Oven
- Massive Butlers pantry with bench spaces and storage
- Daikin zoned Ducted Air-Conditioning throughout
- Massive laundry with stone bench top and storage
- Gorgeous Hamptons style facade with freshly planted and mulched gardens
Enjoy the natural surrounds with 65% of Gainsborough Greens dedicated to green open space. The community enjoys 6 major parks, sporting fields, an off-leash dog park and conservation areas. And with more than 13km of walking and cycle paths & trails there's so many ways to enjoy your neighbourhood.
Even better is Pimpama is located just 30-40 minutes form both the Gold Coast and Brisbane Cities. But why leave when you have everything at your doorstep;
- Bunnings ( mins)
- Woolworths (2mins)
- Coles (5 mins)
- Kings Christian College, St Stephens and Lords lutheran school (private)
- Gainsborough Greens State School, Pimpama State Primary and Pimpama Secondary College
- Coomera Westfield (8 mins)
and so much more!!
Trust me when I say this won't last long ... Contact me now on 0407760435
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
- 4 BED
- 2 BATH
- 2 CAR PARKS
- 480 m2 LAND