AVAILABLE to INSPECT...
Charming rental in a great location
This charming rental is perfect for anybody wanting spacious, easy-care living in a great location. Boasting three bedrooms and one bathroom, this house has everything you need to live a life of comfort.
Before visiting any property, we ask that you agree to the following.
1. You will enter the home per family. No children or the elderly
2. We will open any doors needed
3. We can allow you to have 5 mins in the home
4. All internal doors will be open, NO cupboards are to be opened by visitors
5. Hand sanitiser or wipes will be made available
6. All other business after the inspection will be by electronic means
A large kitchen, with a gas cooktop and plenty of bench space, will delight any home cook while the open-plan and air-conditioned living area provides plenty of room for relaxation. All three bedrooms are great and feature built-in robes, ceiling fans, and easy access to the recently updated bathroom and toilet. This property also offers gas hot water and roll down security shutters with a back-to-base security alarm for added security.
Outside, the exterior of the property has been recently painted while there is a full Colorbond fence with double gates providing easy access to Clarke road. The expansive backyard is low maintenance with a 3x3 garden shed and an extra-large entertaining area. St Francis School, Crestmead School, public transport and Kensington shopping centre are all within walking distance to ensure complete convenience.
- Large open plan living area with air-con
- Delightful kitchen with gas cooking and views to the backyard
- 3 spacious bedrooms all with built-ins & ceiling fans
- Bathroom and toilet were recently renovated
- Roll down security shutters with back to base security alarm
- Dual Access front and rear (Clarke Rd)
- Recent paint job to the exterior of the property
- Fully fenced colourbond with double gates leading out to Clarke Rd
- Extra-large undercover entertainment area
- Gas hot water & appliances
- Very low maintenance block with a 3 x 3 garden shed
We look forward to meeting you at the property and showing you all it has to offer.
BOOK AN INSPECTION: Make sure you don't miss out - Register today! We really want to meet you!
St Francis School, Crestmead School, Public Transport, Kensington Shopping Centre ALL WALKING DISTANCE!!!
APPLY: The easiest, and fastest, way to apply for this property is online through 1Form!
By registering, you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to the inspection and no responsibility is accepted should they not be registered to attend.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own inquiries
All Properties Group cannot be held responsible for providing prospective tenants with cancellation notices, or other relevant information, should they not be registered to attend.