AVAILABLE FOR INSPECTION...
Ultimate Luxury Family Home, Rare 1113m2 Flat Block, Sparkling Swimming Pool, Huge Floorplan, Multiple Living Areas, Oversized Everything, Drive Through Access, So Many Extras and a Prime Location.
Prestigious and in a class of its own, 32 Lockyer Place would have to be one of the largest homes in the area and perfect for large families looking for a modern home with plenty of room and a big backyard. A must see to be believed this amazing property is set back from the road and offers an abundance of parking off the street with backyard access, a grand entry and space on a scale that will blow you away.
With everything oversize and so many extras, you're sure to notice that no expense has been spared, from the sparkling inground swimming pool, entertainers bar, ducted air conditioning, solar power, 9-foot ceilings, drive through access and much more. This astonishing home is all size and sophistication with a clear WOW factor.
What we love about this home:
- 4 oversized sized bedrooms: all with built-ins. air conditioning and 3 with ceiling fans
- Large master bedroom: en suite, open plan spa, air con, ceiling fan and 6 door wardrobes
- Large open plan kitchen: island bench with breakfast bar, stone benchtops, gas cooktop, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
- Formal lounge room big enough to accommodate any lounge suite
- Open plan dining area that flows out to alfresco
- Entertainers bar: fridge cavity, sink & cupboards
- Separate second living area with air conditioning flowing out to alfresco & pool
- Modern main bathroom with bathtub and shower
- Study nook
- Sparkling inground swimming pool
- Solar power
- Ducted air conditioning
- 9 foot ceilings
- Security screens on all doors and windows
- Internal laundry
- Compliant smoke alarms
- Remote double lock-up with internal and external entrance
- Spacious alfresco with ceiling fans & extra high ceilings
- Garden shed
- Water tank
- Easy care gardens
- Fenced (Colorbond) 1113m2 with drive through access
- Built: 2008
- St Francis College (Prep - year 12)
- Crestmead Primary School
- Marsden Primary School
- Marsden High School
- Daycare centres
- Shopping Centre
- Public transport
- Crestmead PCYC
- Parks and playgrounds
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.