SOLD BY CHRIS GILMOUR 0438 632 459
All Properties Group / Chris Gilmour SOLD Welcoming people into your abode will be a proud moment. A portico and formal entrance with a large timber pivot door set the grand scene, providing a line of sight straight through the centre of the home all the way to the rear alfresco. Take guests through to the kitchen, dining and living zone, which can be enjoyed separately or opened into one vast hub. Lined with large windows, there's plenty of sunlight, while doors open out to the stunning alfresco for summertime barbecues.
When you approach the heart of the home via a hallway from the entry you pass the formal lounge then it opens up into a series of brilliant living, dining and alfresco spaces, anchored by a gourmet kitchen that will surely become the centre for family celebrations for years to come. And that's not all - 900mm gas freestanding cooker, dishwasher + a walk-in pantry
The rest areas are well protected for uninterrupted rest and privacy. A sleeping wing tucked at the rear & side of the home comprises of 4 of the 5 bedrooms – along with the 2nd bathroom. Parents will love settling into their master suite at the front of the home – a world away from the rest of the house. Well-positioned away from the living areas, it's utterly resplendent with a large walk-in robe plus a stylish ensuite.
33 Bengray St Drewvale Feature's:
- 5 bedrooms with built-ins
- Master Bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe, air conditioning & plantation shutters
- Large kitchen with walk-in pantry
- 900mm freestanding gas cooktop with stainless steel glass rangehood
- 2 Bathrooms with shutter blinds and feature tiles
- Formal lounge
- Open Plan design Kitchen, Dining & Living
- Alfresco Patio
- Separate laundry
- Air conditioning through out
- Stainless steel fans throughout
- Stainless steel dishwasher
- Timber shutters, timber Venetian blinds and roller blinds
- Tiles and timber vinyl flooring
- Digital alarm system
- Security screens
- Side access options
- Double car garage
- Water tank
- Fully fenced
-10 Yrs old
- 682 sqm block
- Stretton College School Catchment zone
- Public Transport - 2 min walk
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.