SOLD by CAESAR WALKINS | 0466 969 017
ALL PROPERTIES GROUP & CAESAR WALKINS SOLD
- | 35/110 Johnson Road, Hillcrest | -
Location + renovated + tenant in place = A Capital investment.
Investors Delight 8% Gross return
Step in and be delighted with this elegantly renovated townhouse and you will clearly see there is nothing to do, apart from sitting back and watching your nest egg grow. This is a great low-cost buy in to and to your portfolio.
Investor information, the current tenant is happy to sign a long lease with a new investor. The Current tenant Rent per week - $310 to the owner, Lease term - 6 months to 06/05/2021. . Body Corp is $58 per week.
- Air conditioning in the master bedroom
- Near new carpet throughout
- Modern kitchen appliances
- Modern bathroom fittings
- Beautifully landscaped courtyard
- No charge for water consumption
- NBN available (FTTN connection)
- Generous open plan living area
- Functional kitchen layout
- Tiled laundry & guest toilet
- Large single lock up garage with internal access
- North facing fully fenced courtyard
- 3 generous size bedrooms with built-ins
- Extra-large master bedroom
- Spacious landing
- Separate bathroom & toilet
The front yard is maintained for you and
the wheelie bin is cleaned fortnightly.
Nestled in well-groomed gardens, this gated complex entrance is fitted with a pin padlocked pedestrian gate and a remote-controlled sliding gate for vehicles access.
The complex also has a saltwater pool & an outdoor entertainment area fitted with an electric BBQ plate and stainless steel benches.
Located on the top side of Hillcrest, its ideal location means that you're only a few minutes drive from the local major shopping centre, Browns Plains Grand Plaza and the assorted amenities, including gym, cafes, restaurants, cinemas, library, medical centres and lots more. You are also 2 minutes away from motorways to both Brisbane CBD (approx. 30min) and Gold Coast beaches (approx. 50min).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition).
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.