NEW PRICE!! Don't miss out!
We would like to welcome you to your new home at 35 Huggins Ave, Yarrabilba. Once entering this beautiful plantation build you will feel at home with only the best features.
The home has been built with every convenience in mind, including air conditioning, beautiful flooring, designer kitchen with huge space, dishwasher and stone bench-tops.
Main property features include:
- 4 Bedroom home (2 at the front of the home and 2 at the rear)
- Master with WIR and massive ensuite
- Airconditioning in master and main living area
- Entertainers indoor kitchen with Electric cook-top and stone benchtops
- Impressive back yard with ample space for the kid's trampoline and swing set
- Secure double car garage
- Commercial size outside play area
- Plenty of cupboards in this large family home
- Great size laundry with practical space
- Built-in 2014 on a usable 400m2 block
- Large Alfresco area for table and BBQ
With plenty of space including an open plan living-dining area that wraps around the kitchen. You will be the envy of your friends with the master kitchen providing ample bench space and intelligent storage solutions, this really forms is the heart of the home.
The location is one of the best in the suburb, a quiet street walking distance to local shops, be quick, this gorgeous property will not last long!
Perfectly positioned between Brisbane & the Gold Coast, Yarrabilba really is in the middle of it all. Just 15 kilometers from the M1 Motorway, it's an easy drive to the region's renowned theme parks, award-winning Mount Tamborine wineries and much of South-East Queensland's natural beauty.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans, and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.