ALL PROPERTIES GROUP & EMMA WALTER SOLD…
SOLD by EMMA WALTER | 0404 478 102
- | 44/17 Fleet Street Browns Plains | -
Awesome Resort Style Townhouse with the largest Yard!!
Welcome to "Westminster Place" 44/17 Fleet Street Browns Plains. This two-storey townhouse provides the lifestyle benefits of residential resort living within a gated community. At the entry, you are greeted with the open plan and tiled living area downstairs with Air Conditioning. The kitchen is luxurious with new appliances such as an oven and a new dishwasher.
Upstairs are three generous sized bedrooms with ceiling fans, the master bedroom has an ensuite, air-Conditioning and a walk-in robe with your own balcony to take in the afternoons with a cuppa. The other two bedrooms are a good size with ceiling fans and built-ins, all have access to the large main bathroom with a built-in bath. The home has three toilets, two up and one down off the laundry area making life easier for guests.
The laundry is separate from the single remote garage with internal entry, there is enough parking on the driveway for a second or 3rd car (not your average townhouse) so you can use the garage as a playroom or extra study. The hidden gem here is the great sized yard off the pergola, this is the biggest block in the complex, so much room to enjoy a BBQ while the kids play or kick a ball.
This immaculate townhouse represents great value for the savvy investor or a perfect starting point for first home buyers. Currently, owner-occupier but could be rented for approximately $370 per week equating to a 6.4% gross return, offering excellent rental stability on your investment or move in and start living. There is an on-site manager who is very dedicated to keeping the complex beautifully maintained. This alone will give you peace of mind that your home will always be looked after.
Features of this lovely townhouse include:
* Three good size bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-ins
* Master with Air Conditioning, ensuite and balcony
* Open plan freshly painted living areas with air conditioning
* Modern kitchen with new oven and dishwasher, adjoining dining room
* Large family bathroom
* Toilet and separate laundry downstairs
* Patio/courtyard area with one of the largest grassed yards in the complex
* Air Conditioner, Ceiling Fans
* Single lock up remote garage with extra driveway parking (can fit up to 2 cars)
* Rent potential approx $370 per week
* Gym, swimming pool and bbq area on site
* Bus service is just metres away
* Loads of visitor's carparks
* Large 333sqm block
* Body Corporate is $768.50 per quarter
* Pets are ok upon written approval
* Disclosure Statement is available upon request
* Secure gated complex and on-site manager for peace of mind
* Approx 6 minutes drive to Grand Plaza, Wembley Road motorway entrance
* Less than 5 minutes drive or 15-minute walk to Browns Plains State School
This property is a must to see if you are looking for a property with a low budget and high yield then this one is for you.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac just off from Browns Plains Road, offering a peaceful surrounding, yet close enough to all conveniences, with a selection of local restaurants, independent and large chain shopping, schools, transport, and essential services. Less than 5 minutes drive to the main shopping centre "Grand Plaza" which offers the Event Cinemas and has one of the biggest public transport hubs in the Logan area. On the other side of the road, you then have the Westpoint complex. Easy access to the M1 and major arterials. The Logan and Gateway Motorways are only minutes' drive away as well as the Mount Lindsay Highway all within easy reach.
A great opportunity for you is to purchase this townhouse now so do not delay give Emma a call today to organise your inspection and secure it by Christmas.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.