3 Bedroom Townhouse, awesome complex in Browns Plains!!
Welcome to 'The Promenade' in Browns Plains, a secure complex with security gate and CCTV throughout. Choose from not one, but two recreational pools, BBQ areas, perfect for relaxing and a laid back Life Style.
There is a tenant in place on a lease until 9th November 2020 but is happy to stay on paying a healthy $355 per week this includes garden maintenance. 24 hours notice for access is a must...
The list of features includes ...
* 3 bedrooms + Study nook
* Main bedroom with ensuite and air-conditioning
* 2 Bathrooms including ensuite/ extra toilet downstairs
* Gourmet kitchen design with stone benchtop/Stainless steel appliances
* Single lock up remote garage with extra driveway parking
* Gas Hot water
* Vertical blinds to windows and doors
* Security screens to all ground-level windows and doors
* Intercom from the front Security gate to townhouse
* Split system reverse cycle to living & master bedroom
* Ceilings fans to Bedrooms 2 & 3
* Voice intercom to the front gate
* 3000L water tank
* AAA-rated energy efficiency appliances
* Undercover Entertainment Area, Verandah
* Onsite Manager
* Built 2012
Complex Features: 2 x Recreational pools, 2 x Covered BBQ area, Onsite manager, Secure gated complex, * 2 x large grassed recreational areas, CCTV surveillance In Complex
2 minutes to the Grand Plaza Shopping Centre, 10 minutes to Logan City, 30 minutes to the Brisbane CBD, 40 minutes to the beautiful beaches of the Gold Coast
Body Corporate is approx $75.26 per week
Rates are approx $71.85 per week.
Tenants are on a lease till 9th November 2020!!
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate. However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions. (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.