SOLD by JAY ASTON | 0416 140 227
ALL PROPERTIES GROUP & JAY ASTON SOLD…
- | 44 Dickman Road Forestdale | -
Dual Living with the Acreage Lifestyle :
This Peaceful Acreage Residence - tucked onto a stunning 6170sqm block - walking distance from the lake, with Dual Living, is Now For Sale!!
Welcome to 44 Dickman Road, Forestdale - this impressive residence is nestled in a quiet enclave of the prestigious Forestdale estate, offering contemporary luxury and the perfect indoor-outdoor family lifestyle.
Exceptional and striking architectural design ensures that this family home fully capitalises on its picturesque location, with high vaulted ceilings amplifying the sense of space and light whilst delivering an unparalleled sense of grandeur and sophistication with natural elements throughout.
The 2 contemporary gourmet kitchen's are truly a Chef's dream. Showcasing crisp white lines and a splash of colour combined with quality appliances, it elegantly provides a welcoming hub to the home and the ultimate combination of culinary cooking experience and entertaining. It flows seamlessly into the living areas through to both dining, and out to the alfresco entertaining.
This rare dual living home -This impressive residence features 6 spacious bedrooms
The first side features the master suite which is enviably sized with an elegant ensuite, and complemented by a large walk in robe for all those fashion staples. The two additional bedrooms are spacious and light filled and serviced by a well -appointed family bathroom serviced by a modern kitchen with gas cooking.
The second side features 3 great size bedrooms all with built ins - a modern bathroom & laundry, stylish living and dining areas which really complement what this property has to offer
Why we love 44 Dickman Road, Forestdale :
- 6 Bedrooms total
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2 Stylish Kitchens both with gas cooking
- Living areas
- 2 x Modern Dining areas
- a rare 1 and a half Acres / 6170m2
- Private acreage retreat
- Blue-chip location backing directly onto parkland walking distance to the lake for the family picnics
- The bus just off Johnson Road and the School bus only meters from the driveway
- 9ft High ceilings
- 3kw Solar power
- North-easterly aspect from the living areas and great covered outdoor area that looks on the parkland
- Huge three-bay shed
- Full pressure town water
- Dixon Homes Builder
- Automatic lights in thoroughfares
- Large rumpus/study
- Master with large walk-in robe and ensuite
- Huge living areas opening onto the covered outdoor entertaining area
- Topline kitchen to enjoy the functionality and great design
- Interlocking doors between sides, perfect for extended families or a guest retreat
This unique property really has to be seen to take in all it has to offer :
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.