ALL PROPERTIES GROUP & DERRICK WILLIAMS SOLD…
SOLD by DERRICK WILLIAMS | 0433 005 324
- | 45 Rachal Drive Crestmead | -
Elegant Brick & Tile Family Home, Spacious Floorplan, Feels Like New, Loads of Extras in a Convenient Location.
A tranquil position in a quiet enclave of Crestmead provides the perfect setting for this contemporary and immaculately presented 6-year-old home. Offering spacious, low maintenance and quality living it is perfect for families or the astute investor looking for immediate returns.
With wonderfully inviting street appeal and surrounded by other near new residences, this spacious family home creates a captivating sense of natural light and space with a perfect North facing aspect, while a warm and neutral colour palette creates a warm family ambience.
Cooling and easy care tiles feature in the spacious open plan living areas which showcases a contemporary kitchen with the timeless elegance of white cabinetry and the opulence of stone benchtops. With quality appliances including a gas cooktop- you have all your wants, needs and more to cook up a storm for friends and family.
The open-plan living area extends out to a private rear tiled entertaining alfresco and yard. Fully fenced, it's ideal for younger children, pets or simply relax and unwind with family and friends. Also featuring drive-through side access to store the camper trailer or boat securely.
The master features a well-appointed ensuite, spacious walk-in robe and luxuriously opens up to the outdoor entertaining. Three additional spacious bedrooms feature, and are serviced by a contemporary family bathroom, it's perfect for children of all ages and features both a bath and shower!
Positioned in a sought after pocket of Crestmead, surrounded by other quality builds, close to schools, childcare, multiple shopping precincts, ample public transport and parklands- you could not find a better location to raise a family.
Why we love this home:
- 4 bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans
- Master bedroom: ensuite, walk-in robe, air-con, ceiling fan & alfresco access
- Kitchen: stone benchtops, breakfast bar, plenty of cupboard space, quality appliances including gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Air-conditioned open plan living/dining flowing through to outdoor entertaining
- Main bathroom with shower/bath
- Remote double lock-up garage with internal & backyard access
- Air Conditioning
- Security screens throughout
- Internal Laundry
- Insulated & tiled private alfresco
- Solar power
- Low maintenance yard including veggie gardens
- 456m2 flat block with double gate side access
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.