AVAILABLE TO INSPECT...
Elegant Brick & Tile Family Home, Spacious Floorplan, Feels Like New, Loads of Extras in a Convenient Location.
A tranquil position in a quiet enclave of Crestmead provides the perfect setting for this contemporary and immaculately presented 6-year-old home. Offering spacious, low maintenance and quality living it is perfect for families or the astute investor looking for immediate returns.
With wonderfully inviting street appeal and surrounded by other near new residences, this spacious family home creates a captivating sense of natural light and space with a perfect North facing aspect, while a warm and neutral colour palette creates a warm family ambience.
Prior to visiting any property, we ask that you agree to the following.
1. You will enter the home per family. No children or the elderly
2. We will open any doors needed
3. We can allow you to have 5 mins in the home
4. All internal doors will be open, NO cupboards are to be opened by visitors
5. Hand sanitiser or wipes will be made available
6. All other business after the inspection will be by electronic means
Cooling and easy care tiles feature in the spacious open plan living areas which showcases a contemporary kitchen with the timeless elegance of white cabinetry and the opulence of stone benchtops. With quality appliances including a gas cooktop- you have all your wants, needs and more to cook up a storm for friends and family.
The open-plan living area extends out to a private rear tiled entertaining alfresco and yard. Fully fenced, it's ideal for younger children, pets or simply relax and unwind with family and friends. Also features drive-through side access to store the camper trailer or boat securely.
The master features a well-appointed ensuite, spacious walk-in robe and luxuriously opens up to the outdoor entertaining. Three additional spacious bedrooms feature, and are serviced by a contemporary family bathroom, it's perfect for children of all ages and features both a bath and shower!
Positioned in a sought after pocket of Crestmead, surrounded by other quality builds, close to schools, childcare, multiple shopping precincts, ample public transport and parklands- you could not find a better location to raise a family.
Why we love this home:
- 4 Bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans
- Master bedroom: ensuite, walk-in robe, air-con, ceiling fan & alfresco access
- Kitchen: stone bench tops, breakfast bar, plenty of cupboard space, quality appliances including gas cook top and dishwasher
- Air-conditioned open plan living/dining flowing through to outdoor entertaining
- Main bathroom with shower/bath
- Remote double lock-up garage with internal & backyard access
- Air Conditioning
- Security screens throughout
- Internal Laundry
- Insulated & tiled private alfresco
- Solar power
- Low maintenance yard including veggie gardens
- 456m2 flat block with double gate side access
We look forward to meeting you at the property and showing you all it has to offer.
BOOK AN INSPECTION: Make sure you don't miss out - Register today! We really want to meet you!
The easiest, and fastest, way to apply for this property is online through the portal!
By registering, you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to the inspection and no responsibility is accepted should they not be registered to attend.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own inquiries
All Properties Group cannot be held responsible for providing prospective tenants with cancellation notices, or other relevant information, should they not be registered to attend.