ALL PROPERTIES GROUP & DERRICK WILLIAMS SOLD…
SOLD by DERRICK WILLIAMS | 0433 005 324
- | 5 Mason Street Yarrabilba | -
Quality Built Display Home, Immaculate Presentation, Multiple Living Spaces, Stunning Street Appeal, Abundance of Space, Loads of Upgrades and in a Convenient Location.
Sophisticated and move-in ready, 5 Mason Street offers a very generous footprint with many of the luxuries we all dream of. Featuring one of the largest open-plan living spaces you will ever see along with a grand entry with pitched ceilings you clearly get the WOW factor.
Perfect for large families and investors searching for an elegant home in the highly sort after and growing Yarrabilba. With all amenities at your fingertips including Yarrabilba State School, St Clare's Primary School, Yarrabilba Secondary College, shopping centre, eateries along with an array of parks and playgrounds.
Why we love this home:
- 4 good size bedrooms: all with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom: ceiling fan, wrap-around walk-in robe, large ensuite with extra-long shower & dual vanity's
- Main bathroom: shower and separate bath
- Spacious open plan kitchen: Island bench with breakfast bar, stone benchtops, walk-in butler's pantry, loads of cupboard space, soft close doors and large fridge cavity
- Oversized lounge room with air-con
- Open plan dining
- Second living/rumpus area
- Internal laundry
- Quality fixtures throughout
- Tiled alfresco
- Built-in the garage: air con, loads of cupboard space and tinted windows
- Easy care gardens
- Fully fenced 400m2 flat block
- Yarrabilba State Primary School
- Yarrabilba Secondary College
- St Clare's Primary School
- Yarrabilba Village Shopping Complex
- Fast food & eateries
- Sunrise Markets
- Micocosm Park
- Parks & playgrounds
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice