SOLD by DERRICK WILLIAMS | 0433 005 324
ALL PROPERTIES GROUP & DERRICK WILLIAMS SOLD…
- | 51 Rachel Drive Crestmead | -
Ultimate Family Home, Three Separate Living Areas, Huge Floor plan, Immaculate Presentation, Oversized Everything, Drive Though Access, Still Room for the Pool, So Many Extras and a Prime Location.
Prestigious and feels like new with loads of quality features, 51 Rachel Drive is perfectly positioned close to everything the family needs and offers tranquil street appeal in a family friendly location and will definitely attract buyers searching for plenty of room and privacy without having to lift a finger. In a class of its own and featuring many comforts most could only dream, this sophisticated home will blow your mind delivering very a generous floorplan creating amazing flow throughout.
With extras galore you're sure to notice that no expense has been spared, from the recently renovated kitchen with stone bench tops, family room, living room and rumpus room, new bathrooms, 3 x air conditioning, 5kw solar power, electric gate entry, creative lighting, an amazing tiled outdoor entertaining area, 3m x 6m shed. This astonishing home is all style, space, elegance and clearly has the WOW factor.
Why we love this home:
- 4 Good size bedrooms, CF, Built ins
- Large Master bedroom with modern en-suite, walk in wardrobe and ceiling fan
- Modern Main bathroom with large shower, freestanding bath and stone bench tops
- Open plan kitchen: stone bench tops, breakfast bar, large fridge cavity, plenty of cupboard space and quality appliances
- Spacious open plan lounge with air con and ceiling fan
- Large family room with air con and ceiling fan
- Oversized third living/rumpus room with two door access to patio, air con and ceiling fan
- Open plan dining flowing out to patio
- Remote DLUG with internal entry and roller access through to backyard
- Large internal laundry with cupboard space and stone bench tops
- 5kw solar power
- Electric gate entry
- Security screens throughout
- Tiled outdoor entertaining area, with cafe blinds, party LED lighting, insulated panelled roof and plumbed in sink
- Side gate with drive through access
- Colorbond fencing
- 6m x 3m shed
- Still room for pool
- New flooring
- Fully fenced 628m2 flat block
- St Francis College (Prep - year 12)
- Crestmead Primary School
- Marsden Primary School
- Marsden High School
- Day care centres
- Shopping Centre
- Public transport
- Crestmead PCYC
- Parks and playgrounds
Please call Derrick Williams and secure an appointment to inspect.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.