Many New Features and a Great Family Home
Much improved and ready to move in.
*Please abide by any Covid instructions*
A spacious single level family residence with a perfect North-East facing aspect, walking distance to local schools and close to local amenities. This is perfectly suited to families.
The home features new fans, air condition and benefits from the massive solar panel installation to help with those electricity bills.
Comfortable and versatile this family home boasts a well thought out generous floor plan with year-round entertaining options to provide the very best in family lifestyle. The open living area provides a warm and inviting ambience, featuring large well-proportioned windows providing abundant natural light.
Presenting a good size kitchen with plenty of cupboard space. Seamlessly flowing onto the open plan dining area and out to the large covered patio, entertaining will be a dream with plentiful space for family and friends to gather to enjoy year-round entertaining.
Overlooking a spacious backyard there is an abundance of room for children to play safely with a fully fenced backyard, well within view as parents, friends and family mingle.
The carefully considered floorplan offers three generous bedrooms, each with built-in cupboards and serviced by a full-sized family bathroom equipped with a bath and shower, and a separate toilet for convenience.
Situated on an expansive 681m2 block and offering a tandem double car accommodation and two garden sheds, this elegant home is perfectly suited to families.
Nestled in a quiet enclave in Yancey Street, just a few minutes' walk to Browns Plains State Primary and High School, position, form and function culminate to deliver the best in family living. And, with just a short stroll to the local bus stop, it provides options for commuters or trips into the city.
* 3 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* New fans
* New air con
* New solar panels
* Bathroom with shower and bath
* Kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
* Spacious Open plan lounge dining area
* Internal laundry
* Security screens throughout
* Tandem double car accommodation
* Large outdoor entertaining area
* 2 x garden sheds
* Fully fenced 681m2 block
* Brick barbecue
* Walking distance to local primary & high schools
* Close to shopping centres and public transport
* Pets on application
BOOK AN INSPECTION: Make sure you don't miss out - Register today! We really want to meet you.
By registering, you will be informed of any updates, changes or cancellation to the inspection.
All Properties Group is not held responsible for providing prospective tenants with cancellation notices or other relevant information should they not be registered to attend.
1. You will enter the home per family. No children or the elderly
2. We will open any doors needed
3. We can allow you to have 5 mins in the home
4. All internal doors will be open, NO cupboards are to be opened by visitors
5. Hand sanitiser or wipes will be made available
6. All other business after the inspection will be by electronic means