SOLD in 3 Days by JAY ASTON | 0416 140 227 - | NEW STREET RECORD | -
ALL PROPERTIES GROUP & JAY ASTON SOLD…
- | 532 Algester Road Parkinson | -
One of the most impressive homes of the year in this highly sought after estate - completely renovated top to bottom - move in and just call it home!
It is with great pleasure we get to introduce one of the most stunning and immaculate homes of the year to the market.
Welcome to 532 Algester Road, Parkinson - from the first moment you step inside this impressive residence you a greeted with a privately fenced front yard which also hosts as a great spot to get together on the weekends have some breakfast and watch the kids play on this low maintenance synthetic grass area. This property is perfectly positioned on a large 800sqm block - but just wait until you step inside this prestige home.
The home - If you were after that one property where you can simply just walk in unpack and call home, then this truly is the one for you. Fitted with the highest quality of finishes and appliances this large family home features 5 large bedrooms, 2 Massive bathrooms, a massive open plan kitchen and dining theres ample space for a growing family with 2 seperate living areas . From the White Attica Caesar stone bench tops to the stylish floor to ceiling tiles in both bathrooms to the black oliveri stone black sink and top - this is just one of those homes you must come and inspect.
The Entertainment - one the WOW factors about this property is the massive outdoor entertaining area looking out to the gorgeous in ground heated swimming pool. Now something you don't see everyday but is an impressive add on is the outdoor enclosure area, built by Suncoast Outdoor Screens this completely enclosed structure is designed to keep out harmful UV rays, mosquitoes, bugs but still lets a natural breeze through to the home so you can sit back and enjoy this impressive lifestyle.
Location - where location is king this property is located within short walking distance to the popular Drakes Parkinson for all grocery shopping needs which also has a bakery, pharmacy and a great selection of other shops. Not to mention being able to walk to numerous bus stops along this road and to add to an already enviable position the popular Lakewood Park and duck park are also just down the road making for a lovely morning stroll with the family. Not to mention is positioned within minutes drive to motorway access and within 10 Minutes to major shopping outlets & restaurants at the Grand Plaza Shopping centre. The location of this home is truly ideal.
The features for this impressive home are just to long to list it is - I look forward to seeing you all at our inspections.
Reasons we love 532 Algester Road, Parkison -
- 5 Spacious Bedrooms - 4 with built ins
- Massive master room with walk in robe an ensuite
- 2 Oversized Stylish Bathrooms - Floor to ceiling tiles
- 40mm White Attica Ceasar Stone Bench with waterfall
- 20mm White Attica Ceasar Stone Bench in pantry & vanities
- Oliveri Black Stone Sink Top
- Fisher & Pykel Gas Stove
- Fisher & Pykel Oven - self cleaning
- White Soft Close Stylite Kitchen & Cupboards
- Large open plan kitchen & dining
- 2 x Additional Living areas
- Intercoms / Radios in all rooms
- Ducted AC - Mitsubishi Heavy Duty
- Huge Laundry with plenty of cupboard space
- Prowler Proof Security Screens across the whole house
- Security Alarm System with monitors
- Large outdoor entertaining area
- 6KW Solar System
- Heater in ground swimming pool
- Outdoor entertaining Deck
- Outdoor Area Fully Enclosed by Suncoast Outdoor Screens
- Double Lock up Garage
- Fully Fenced - Colour Bond
- Synthetic Grass in the front
- 7 Shade Sails over front yard & Garage for additional Covered car space
- Rain water tanks - 7500L
- Walking Distance to Drakes Parkinson shops and the shopping centre
- Walking Distance to Public Transport
- Walking Distance to local parks and duck ponds
- Brisbane City Council
- 29KM from the Brisbane CBD
- Within 10 Minutes Drive to all major shopping outlets and restaurants
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.