ALL PROPERTIES GROUP | DERRICK WILLIAMS & CHRIS GILMOUR SOLD...
SOLD by DERRICK WILLIAMS | 0433 005 324
and CHRIS GILMOUR | 0438 632 459
- | 56 Kim Street Marsden | -
Spacious Family Home, Elegant Parents Retreat, Drive Through Access, Multiple Living Areas, Big Backyard Plus Huge Shed, Top Deck Entertaining, Convenient Location and Loads of Extras.
Immaculately presented family home offering an abundance of space from inside to outside. Move-in ready 56 Kim Street is an unbelievable opportunity for families in search for a large home with nothing to do and features both upstairs and downstairs living zones, the ultimate parents retreat including one of the grandest bathrooms and walk in robes you will see, outdoor entertaining areas on ground floor and top deck overlooking the kids and furry ones as the play safe.
Clearly a must see and in a class of it's own you won't see anything on the market like this. Other features include internal staircase, air con, open plan living, new flooring and fixtures throughout, freshly painted, tinted windows, keyless entry, cubby house and much more.
Why we love this home:
- 3 bedrooms upstairs
- Parents retreat: oversized bathroom with large bath, dual showers & a wow walk in wardrobe
- Open plan living with air-con, ceiling fan and pitched ceilings
- Upstairs kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Dining: ceiling fan, leads to the top deck
- Second bathroom with shower and bathtub
- New floor coverings throughout
- Timber top deck with insulated panel roof overlooking the backyard
- Internal staircase with under storage
- Downstairs living flowing to outside bar & entertaining
- Internal laundry
- Freshly painted throughout
- Security screens
- Keyless entry front door
- Tinted windows
- Undated fixtures throughout
- Downstairs entertaining with entertainers bar
- Workshop tool shed with roller door/Garage
- Garden shed
- Kids cubby house & sandpit
- Drive through access
- Electric front roller gate
- Fully fenced 721m2 flat block (Colorbond)
- St Francis College (Prep – Grade 12)
- Crestmead State Primary School
- Marsden State Primary School
- Marsden State High School
- Shopping centres
- Public transport
- Crestmead PCYC
- Parks & playgrounds
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.