SOLD BY CHRIS GILMOUR 0438 632 459
All Properties Group / Chris Gilmour SOLD this prestigious Forestdale home incorporates all the modern requirements to inspire relaxing, resort-style family living in one of Forestdale's most sought-after addresses. The home has been built to a meticulous standard in fact it is an ex-display home so you know the inclusions are going to be of high quality.
Living on acreage you want that freedom to spread out, well that is definitely the case here. As you enter you have options and multiple options at your disposal. Choose from the massive rumpus room with fireplace, it's the perfect place to retreat at night if you want the kids to watch their own tv they can all separately as you have another 2 living areas to choose from.
The kitchen has been updated with the latest modern specs, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, stone benchtops also doubling as a breakfast bench with beautiful views over the pool and treetops in the distance.
Other feature's downstairs inc - study, dining, laundry, 3rd full-size bathroom + double car garage. Upstairs feature's all the sleeping quarters. The master bedroom is an oversized retreat with a classic barn door that leads to a large walk-through robe into the ensuite. The 3 other bedrooms are of generous size all with built-in robes plus the 2nd bathroom.
Outside however is where the magic really is. The newly installed infinity look pool, surrounded by eco decking, glass fencing and one super large patio area perfect for family gatherings. The shed and carport area is a combined total of 10m X 10m so plenty of space for all the toys.
58-60 Dickman Rd Forestdale Feature's
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- 4 Living areas - Study
- Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, glass splashbacks, high-quality stainless steel appliances, island bench and a servery opens to the patio
- High ceilings, polished floors, French doors, beautiful lead lighting, ornate archways, air conditioning, security system (back to base)
- 6x8 games/rumpus room, raked ceilings + fireplace
- Infinity Style looking in-ground swimming pool with eco decking surrounds
- Massive covered patio overlooks the pool & backyard
- Fully fenced child-friendly yard
- 4 car accommodation
- 10m x 10m Shed with single-phase power
- Centrally located with easy access to all major arterial roads heading to Brisbane
CBD, Ipswich or Gold Coast.
-1.8kw Solar Power - Water Tank
- Freshly painted - Insulated Roof
- Built 1998 Ex-Display Home
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.