SOLD by CHRIS GILMOUR TEAM - 0438 632 459
ALL PROPERTIES GROUP & CHRIS GILMOUR TEAM SOLD…
- | 59 Huggins Avenue Yarrabilba | -
Must Inspect To Appreciate!!..
No expense Spared...Below replacement cost...
Built to the highest of standards that need to be inspected to be truly appreciated.
Sitting proudly on an elevated 640m2 parcel of land within a comfortable walking distance to Darlington Parklands, McDonald's, Coles & the entire Yarrabilba CBD, this home has it all...
1200mm front Pivot Door, high ceilings, ducted air opening out onto the decking surrounding the sparkling inground pool... this resort lifestyle could be yours for much less than current replacement value.
A few highlights from an incredible list of inclusions are...
- 4 Bedrooms all with Built-in shelves in wardrobes
- Master with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
- Study (potential 5th bedroom)
- Media room (5.1 Channel surround sound wired)
- Down Lights throughout
- Sensor lights in hallway and garage
- Security Screens & Doors
- 600x600 porcelain tiles throughout
- Blackout roller blinds throughout
- All Caesarstone benchtops (inc bathrooms & laundry)
- Under mounted sinks
- Stainless steel Westinghouse appliances
- Freestanding 900mm Gas cooker
- Delonghi coffee machine
- Ducted Air-con 7 zones
- Walk-in linen cupboard
- French doors
- Decked outdoor entertaining area
- In-ground saltwater pool
- Alarm system
- 640m2 allotment
+ Many Many More...
With the internal space fully climate controlled and the outdoor space perfectly set up for entertaining, this home provides year-round comfort and deserves consideration for anyone looking to upgrade to an executive lifestyle in fabulous Yarrabilba!
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.