ALL PROPERTIES GROUP & DERRICK WILLIAMS SOLD
SOLD by DERRICK WILLIAMS | 0433 005 324
- | 6 Lucas Court Crestmead | -
Family Retreat, Quiet Cul-De-Sac, Move in Ready, Big Shed, Tranquil Gardens, Loads of Extras in a Convenient Location.
Resting in a quiet court, 6 Lucas Court offers a warm and inviting street appeal and is packed with so many extras it will blow you away. Featuring 4 bedrooms complete with built-ins, ceiling fans and tiled throughout every bedroom. From the modern design kitchen, air conditioning, ceiling fans, fireplace, quality fixtures plus the well-thought-out flowing floor plan and an oversized tool shed. The owner is even leaving the Projector and screen... wow this home has it all.
Captivating a large outdoor living entertainment area enclosed by gates to keep the little ones or pets safe is living drawing the outside inside. With a large fenced yard for the whole family, this fresh and vibrant home has an elegant touch of paradise feel from top to toe.
What we love about this home:
- 4 bedrooms: all with built-ins, three with ceiling fans
- Master bedroom: ensuite, walk-in robe, air con and ceiling fan
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher and feature splash back tiles
- Open plan dining/lounge: air conditioning, ceiling fans
- Second living area features a large projector system, pull-down screen and fireplace
- Main bathroom with deep bath
- Security screens on doors and windows
- Internal laundry
- Remote lock-up with internal entrance
- Large outdoor entertaining area
- Potential drive-through access to the backyard
- Huge tool shed
- Garden shed
- 683sqm flat block
- Brick and tile Built in 2000
- State Primary and Secondary schools
- St Francis College (Prep - year 12)
- Daycare centres
- Shopping Centre
- Public transport
- Parks and playgrounds
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.