SOLD by DERRICK WILLIAMS | 0433 005 324
ALL PROPERTIES GROUP & DERRICK WILLIAMS SOLD…
- | 6 Pidgeon Boulevard, Crestmead | -
Brick and Tile Family Home, Multiple Living Areas, Low Maintenance, Move-in Ready and a Prime Location.
Positioned perfectly on the high side across from the peaceful billabong, 6 Pidgeon Boulevard is close to everything the family needs and offers tranquil street appeal in a family friendly location. Easy care gardens and move in ready this well presented property is ideal for first home buyers, investors and families not wanting to lift a finger.
Featuring a flowy floorplan this home has been freshly painted and new carpets throughout, offering 4 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes, two bathrooms, covered outdoor entertaining area, air conditioning, double lock up garage, fully fenced and much more.
Why we love this home:
- 4 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Master bedroom with en-suite & walk in wardrobe, ceiling fan and patio access
- Main bathroom: shower & separate bathtub
- Modern kitchen: dishwasher, updated appliances & plenty of cupboard space
- Lounge with air conditioning
- Second open plan living/sitting room
- Open plan dining flowing out to patio
- Internal laundry
- Double lock-up garage with internal entry
- Security screens throughout
- Covered outdoor patio
- Freshly painted throughout
- New carpets throughout
- Fully fenced 452m2 flat block
- Built in 2011
- St Francis College (Prep - year 12)
- Crestmead Primary School
- Marsden Primary School
- Marsden High School
- Day care centres
- Shopping Centre
- Public transport
- Crestmead PCYC
- Parks and playgrounds
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.