SOLD by ils & ian Townley
Situated in the family centric suburb of Algester, enjoy the close proximity to multiple shopping precincts, private and public schools, healthcare and exceptional recreation venues.
• 180m to the Translink 136 bus on Nottingham Road
• 400m walk to Parkinson Plaza
• Nottingham Road Park right next door
• 5-minute drive to Calamvale Community College
• 3-minute drive to Algester State School
• 4-minute drive to Woolworths Calamvale
Timeless and classic, carpet and tiled flooring creates a delicate and beautiful balance between clean crisp lines and warm muted tones to create a tranquil ambiance. The large lounge and adjoining dining room is flooded with natural light and features as a statement area on entry, setting the tone for the sophisticated living experience that follows. Just off this is a huge rumpus, study or 5th bedroom and walk in storage cupboard.
The hub of the home is an elegant and refined kitchen, carefully balancing simplicity with exceptional functionality. Ample storage and benchtops provide plentiful preparation space, and seamlessly flow onto the casual living and dining areas creating the perfect location for entertaining friends and family. Large sliding doors saturate the area with natural light and lead onto an expansive outdoor patio, the perfect location to BBQ or watch the children play securely within a fully fenced enormous backyard.
The master suite is a spacious retreat. Featuring a large walk in robe, well-appointed en-suite and bathed in light, you will be impressed with the functionality and classic style that deliver a comfortable haven to relax and unwind.
Three additional large bedrooms are serviced by a wonderful family bathroom with full sized bath, delivering functionality for children of all ages. Also unique is a separate powder room and a retreat with fully functional kitchen, ideal for guests or family visiting.
The facade and well-kept low maintenance gardens hint at the sheer size of the living and entertaining areas within. The interior presents an on-trend color palette, offering a wonderful blend of modern tones and warm earthy influences. It is immediately welcoming and immaculately kept.
• Expansive fully fenced 1027m block – among the largest in Algester
• Master bedroom has a walk-in robe and well-appointed en-suite
• Three additional spacious bedrooms with built in Robes
• Large family bathroom with full sized bath
• Separate powder room
• Stylish kitchen featuring modern appliances and plenty of storage
• Kitchen services both formal and casual dining areas
• Spacious formal lounge and dining area
• Study that could easily be a 5th bedroom
• Walk in storage cupboard next to study
• Huge rumpus with direct access to the back yard or patio area
• Expansive laundry with 'room to move'
• Purpose built separate retreat including its own kitchen that can easily be a 6th bedroom or children's play centre
• Double lock up garage
• 2.5 kw Solar panels and a rainwater tank
• More than enough room for a pool with no easements
• All local amenities within walking distance
THINGS YOU WILL LOVE:
A huge block fully fenced
Walk to shops, medical centres, public transport or childcare centres
Multiple living areas
Solar power and water tank
Ability to expand to a 6 bedroom home with little effort
The home has been the happy residence of the current owners from day one. No expense was spared in making it a family retreat for a growing brood. Enjoy outstanding access to multiple shopping precincts, restaurants, bakeries for weekend breakfasts and the convenience of Medical and grocery's just a short stroll away. This incredible home offers quick access to the Motorways and ample public transport for the short commit to the city or further afield if required.
A home of this caliber in such a sought-after location will not last on the market for long. Contact us today for your exclusive viewing.