ALL PROPERTIES GROUP & DAEMEN BRAY SOLD…
SOLD by DAEMEN BRAY | 0478 064 755
- | 7 Paringa Court, Hillcrest | -
SO MUCH BIGGER THAN YOU EXPECT...
Modern buyers won't want to miss this spacious, stylish and flexible home set on a large 1,092m2 lot in the heart of Hillcrest.
With a two-storey layout and all the room, you need to move, play and entertain, this is a perfect property for a wide range of lifestyles.
The lower level offers a stunning, bright and airy entry into this gorgeous home. Flowing freely from the living room through to the dining and stylish kitchen beyond - featuring a dishwasher, gas cooktop and ample storage - and out the sliding doors to the entertaining alfresco patio.
Beautiful polished tiles and crisp white walls create the perfect space to create your very own dynamic interior style. Here you will also find full bathroom, separate toilet, laundry and a large multipurpose space. Whether you need a teenagers' retreat, a base for your home business or somewhere to comfortably accommodate guests, this lower level offers the flexibility you need.
Upstairs, there are three bedrooms plus a further multipurpose room, which could be a fourth bedroom or media room with access out to the upper landing, one further bathroom, plus a large and radiant living space with an enticing balcony, showing the stunning view of your new surrounds. Upstairs showcases gleaming polished floorboards and plentiful seasonal natural light throughout.
Outside, an expansive lawn area is ready for the kids to play as you relax under the patio with a coffee in hand. A large storeroom & side access to both sides complete the layout while the list of features continues with air-conditioning and ample storage.
This home's central location places you close to all the services and amenities you could need. The Greenbank RSL and Grand Plaza Shopping Centre are only minutes away, an easy walk to both Hillcrest Park and Sweetgum Park playground down the street. Easy access to the Mount Lindsay HWY and other major roads means you are only 30 minutes from the city centre and just 50 minutes from the glitz and glamour of the Gold Coast.
- 4 bedrooms with built-in robes
- 2 Large Living areas
- Multi-Purpose room
- Fully tiled downstairs
- Polished Floor Boards upstairs
- Kitchen with modern appliances and stone benchtops
- Double lock-up garage has been converted into a big living space that can be used for more living areas.
- 2 Bathrooms
- Side Access
- Spacious patio
- Water Tank
- Solar Panels
- LPG Gas connection for cooktop
- Split System Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Fully fenced
- Only 465m to bus route #534 then transfer to bus route #460 that takes you straight to Brisbane City
- Only 462m to bus route #534 then transfer to bus route #560 which will take you straight to Hyperdome Shopping Centre
- Browns Plains Station is 1.8km
- Woodridge Station is 8.2km
SHOPS & SERVICES
- Grand Plaza Shopping Centre, Troppo's Fruit Market, Woolworths, Coles, ALDI and Salt N Spice Groceries are only less than 2kms.
- Coles Supermarket is only 2.7kms.
- Local restaurants and food chains are less than 2kms away.
SCHOOL CATCHMENT ZONES for Browns Plains State High School and Browns Plains State School. Other schools available are St Bernardine's School, Regents Park State School, Boronia Heights State School and Yugumbir State School.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.