AVAILABLE FOR INSPECTION...
Brick and Tile Family Home, Corner Block, Quiet Street, Spacious Floorplan, Drive Through Access and a Convenient Location.
In prime position and perfect for young families and investors 7 Parkside Drive is close to all amenities including schools, public transport, parklands and shopping centres. Fully fenced with remote gate access to extra high car accommodation, built in spa, kids playground, covered patio, a backyard big enough for the pool this is ideal for entertaining the kiddos and the adults.
What we love about this home:
- 3 large bedrooms: all built in wardrobes & ceiling fans
- Huge master bedroom with built in robe, ceiling fan & bathroom access
- Spacious kitchen with dishwasher and walk in pantry
- Two-way bathroom with separate shower & bath
- Alcove washroom with separate toilet
- Spacious lounge room with air conditioning & ceiling fan
- Open plan dining
- Internal laundry
- Security screens throughout
- Compliant smoke alarms
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Built in spa with pool fencing
- Extra high double carport
- Attached garden shed to carport with awning
- Kids playground
- 2 x water tanks
- Tinted windows
- Whirly birds
- Easy care gardens
- Fully fenced 630m2 block (Colorbond) with remote gate and drive through access
- Kensington Fair Shopping Centre
- Marsden on Fifth Shopping Complex
- Public Transport
- St Francis College (Prep to Grade 12)
- State Primary and Secondary Schools
- Day Care Centres
- Easy access to Logan Motorway
- Crestmead PCYC
- Parks & playgrounds
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.