AVAILABLE TO INSPECT...
Move in ready, Family Friendly Cul de sac, Flowy Floorplan, Multiple Living Spaces, Loads of Potential in a Convenient Location.
In prime position 9 Sandford Court is only minutes to all amenities including schools, public transport, parklands, shopping centres. Resting on a 494m2 flat block with extra wide frontage that allows the opportunity for drive through access and the potential to add the pool or big shed.
Featuring four good size bedrooms, spacious lounge, two bathrooms, second living space, remote double lock up garage, security screens throughout and outdoor entertaining area. Also offering air conditioning, ceiling fans, dining with patio access, solar power, sky light, water tank, garden shed and much more.
Why we love this home:
- 4 bedrooms: all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Master Bedroom: Walk in robe, ensuite, ceiling fan
- Kitchen: plenty of storage, dishwasher, wall mount oven & ceramic cooktop
- Main bathroom: shower and separate bath
- Large open plan lounge with air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Separate dining flowing to outdoor entertaining
- Second living area with ceiling fan & sky light
- Private covered entertaining area with café blinds
- Solar power
- Security screens
- Solar power
- Garden Shed
- Remote double lock up garage with internal entrance
- Whirly birds
- Flat 494m2 flat block
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.