AVAILABLE TO INSPECT...
Brick & Tile Family Home, Tranquil Privacy, Move in Ready, Spacious Floorplan, Multiple Living Spaces, Loads of Extras and in a Convenient Location.
In prime position 8 Riverview Street is walking distance to all amenities including schools, public transport, parklands including Berrinba Wetlands Park and shopping centres. Resting on the high side of the road this quality family home offers a retreat like lifestyle with complete privacy.
Perfect for families this amazing home features four good size bedrooms, updated kitchen and bathroom, tiled throughout, Solar power and hot water, four air cons, ceiling fans, roof restoration, three car accommodations, security screens, tiled outdoor entertaining area and much more
Why we love this home:
- 4 bedrooms: 3 with built in robes, all with ceiling fans & 2 with air con
- Master bedroom: built in robe, bathroom access, air con & ceiling fan
- Elegant kitchen: dishwasher, soft close draws and loads of cupboard space
- Updated two-way bathroom: Shower/bath
- Media room with air conditioning
- Second living room with ceiling fan
- Open plan dining with air con, ceiling fan and skylight
- Internal laundry
- Security screens throughout
- Solar Power
- Solar hot water
- Tinted windows
- Tiled outdoor entertaining area with privacy screens
- Double carport with bonus single carport on side of house
- Easy care gardens
- Outback courtyard
- Garden shed
- Fruit trees: mango & banana
- Fully fenced to front boundary
- Potential drive through access
- Rendered brick & tile build: 2007
- Marsden on Fifth Shopping Complex
- Public Transport
- Primary and Secondary schools
- Berrinba Wetlands Park
- Easy access to Logan Motorway
- Parks & playgrounds
Due to the current COVID-19 situation and health and safety, social distancing still applies when attending inspections.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions.
(including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition)
Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.